EDGAR: the Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis, and Retrieval System automatically collects, validates, indexes, accepts, and forwards submissions by companies or others who are required by law to file forms with the U.S. Securities and Exchanges Commission (SEC).
Most documents submitted to EDGAR and the SEC must be electronic in form. We, at Zenhancer Technologies, are EDGAR filing specialists and assist reporting companies by ‘EDGARizing” or converting documents to EDGAR accepted formats. We then upload said documents to the SEC on our clients’ behalf.
EDGAR acceptable documents can come in the form of Microsoft Office, HTML, ASCII, & PDF, and the emerging XBRL format. Our EDGAR filing experts will work with you one-on-one to determine the best format in which to submit your reports. The regulatory landscape is ever-changing and our clients and legal partners have come to appreciate our processing efficiency and cost-saving solutions.
Trust Zenhancer with your electronic filings. Let us help you with your next filing:
- Quarterly and Annual Reports (10-Q, 10-K, 20-F)
- Registration Statement and Prospectuses (S-1, S-2, S-3, S-4, S-6, S-8, S-11, F-1, 424)
- Notice and Proxy statements (14A, 14C)
- Sections 16 filings (Forms 3, 4, 5)
- Forms 144, 13D, 13G and 13F
- Disclosure regarding material change in financial condition/ operation (8-K, 6-K)